SEARCH FIRM & Recruiters
Engaged Search For Sales, Emerging Leaders, and Executive Talent for Building Product Manufacturers and Distributors Across the US.
6 Benefits of Working With an Engaged Building Products Search Firm
Using an engaged, building products search firm is a great way to fill empty positions within your company. Particularly positions that require a specific set of skills and experiences. Top notch candidates are not easy to come by in the market these days and trying to go it alone is a daunting task. An experienced executive search firm is a great resource that will enable you to fill top level positions within your company. Let’s look at 6 of the benefits of using such a service to fill upper level positions.
- The Stakes are High – when filling upper level positions making hiring mistakes can be very costly. These people are going to control major decisions and possibly millions of dollars you need to make sure the person you bring on is the best. Even if you are not searching for a upper level management candidate, a experienced search firm will enable you to make sure you have the best candidate for your position.
- Cast a Larger Net – when filling a position within your company a great tool to have at your disposal is a large network of professionals within the building product supply industry. A search firm offers access to a much larger network of professionals than more traditional methods of candidate acquisition.
- They Know What They are Doing – experience is everything after all. A well-established search firm such as building gurus has both the network and experience required to make sure that you are bringing on the most qualified and capable applicant possible.
- Communication is Key – proper communication when approaching potential candidates for your company is extremely important. This can range anywhere from making initial contact in a open and inviting manner to effectively and clearly describing job duties and responsibilities. Making sure that your potential new hire knows what they are getting into by coming to work for your company is one of the most important aspects of retaining that employee for years to come.
- Time Is Money – recruiting a new hire can be a timely process, and time is money after all. Think about all the man hours and payroll that are tied up during the recruiting process. Often if you do the math, hiring an experienced, engaged, building products search firm is much less expensive. Especially if you consider the cost of potentially having to repeat the process multiple times if the initial candidate provided does not work out.
- It Takes Time – finding a good fit in a candidate for your company is an extremely timely process. Tying into point number 5. time is after all money. When you task your HR department with finding a good candidate for your company you are taking away from their normal work load. They in turn must task others with aspects of their day to day responsibilities and it will undoubtedly trickle down into all levels of management and sales. Why waste assets on recruiting a candidate for your company that could otherwise be used in growing your company and its market share?
We hope that this has given you a little more insight into the benefits of hiring an engaged, building products search firm when attempting to fill your next open position. Whether it is a upper level executive position or any other position within the company, the service offered at Building Gurus could be the answer to all your recruiting headaches.
The Leading Building Products SEARCH FIRM & Recruiters Engaged Search For Sales, Emerging Leaders, and Executive Talent for Building Product Manufacturers and Distributors Across the US.Is Your Recruiting Process a Joke? Let’s start by asking a hard question, do...read more
The Leading Building Products SEARCH FIRM & Recruiters Engaged Search For Sales, Emerging Leaders, and Executive Talent for Building Product Manufacturers and Distributors Across the US.The Full Cost of a Bad Hire, It's More Than You Might Think Understanding the...read more
The Leading Building Products SEARCH FIRM & Recruiters Engaged Search For Sales, Emerging Leaders, and Executive Talent for Building Product Manufacturers and Distributors Across the US.The Ugly Truth of the Cost of a Bad Sales Hire When you ask a CEO or sales...read more
The Building Gurus Difference
You’re probably wondering how we can deliver candidates that your in-house or current recruiting partner hasn’t been able to. Hiring great talent is a key part of your business, but it’s the reason we’re in business. We invest in tools, technology, and resources to ensure we’ve always got the best “inventory” of talent at our fingertips. Building world-class best practices and an employer brand that gets and keeps the attention of A-players is key to our success. When you hire us, you immediately benefit from the years we’ve spent building our brand and relationships with sales, managers, and leaders in the building products industry.
Here are just a few strategies we use to ensure we can deliver best-in-class building products sales, manager, and executive level talent fast:
Rikka’s articles appear in trade magazines like LBM Journal, ProSales, Remodeling, and more.
NATIONAL NEWS + MEDIA
Rikka’s advice has been featured on Fast Company, NFIB, AmEx Open Forum, CBS Small Business Pulse, Huffington Post, and more.
ASSOCIATIONS + CONFERENCES
Rikka is selected to speak at local, regional, and national conferences like KBIS and ProDealer Summit.
We share helpful articles, videos, and audios about how to hire, how to get hired, and how to get better results to over 100,000 building product professionals every month.
VALUE FIRST APPROACH
We reach out to targeted building products leaders every single day to introduce our company and see how we can help their career. This value first approach means when we reach out about your opportunity they are much more likely to respond positively.
LONGEVITY + INTEGRITY
We’ve been building relationships with building products professionals since 2001. We believe being real and communicating frequently is the key to powerful partnership. Our clients agree, which is why we have an over 96% client retention rate.
Learn How Building Gurus Can Help Solve Your Hiring Challenges
Stop letting scarcity make you settle. Less than 1% of 1% of the professionals and executives on LinkedIn have the building products experience you need – learn how we go beyond posting and praying and LinkedIn to find and connect with best-in-class building products sales reps, managers, emerging leaders and executives.
Be confident and in control. Learn how our 4-stage Recruiting Blueprint search process can help you feel confident that we will find, engage, and qualify the talent you need. You'll feel in control and in the know with our frequent communication and updates. Best of all, you'll be interviewing qualified candidates in just weeks.
Not quite ready for a Discovery Session?
Call Us: +1 701-361-4239
Email Us: Info@BuildingGurus.com
+1 (701) 361-4239