SEARCH FIRM & Recruiters
Engaged Search For Sales, Emerging Leaders, and Executive Talent for Building Product Manufacturers and Distributors Across the US.
Do you tweet? Do you follow companies and people on Twitter?
Did you know Social Media is the second most credible channel for delivering top-notch candidates? Following only employee referrals, Social Recruiting is the way of the future.
Using Twitter to recruit isn't too much different from other Social Media platforms, but it has some unique properties. Here is how you can use Twitter to your advantage:
Using Twitter To Recruit
1. Follow Twitters’ @JointheFlock’s example to get ideas and inspiration. They really have a lot of fantastic tips on providing an insider’s perspective of your world. You'll build a flock of people who are actually interested in your company, culture, and the jobs you post.
2. If your colleagues and employees use Twitter, follow them. Ask them to return the favor and follow you. Retweet positive posts about your company, and have them retweet your job openings. By sharing employee and management tweets, you allow followers and potential candidates a glimpse behind the curtain of your company.
3. Use hashtags in your post so people who aren’t following you see your posts too. Harnessing the power of hashtags also narrows down your target audience. Learn more about hashtags here.
4. Find out popular hashtags related to your niche and use them to connect with potential candidates who aren’t following you. You'll grow a wider network and connections.
5. Post job openings when you have them. Use hashtags of keywords in your job posting. For example, “Looking for #MarketingManager for #woodflooring.”
Tip #2: Interact with great potential candidates. Read & reply to their tweets, retweet them or send a direct message to start the conversation.
Want more insight on the value of using Twitter to recruit? Check out this article from Entrepreneur.com.
The Building Gurus Difference
You’re probably wondering how we can deliver candidates that your in-house or current recruiting partner hasn’t been able to. Hiring great talent is a key part of your business, but it’s the reason we’re in business. We invest in tools, technology, and resources to ensure we’ve always got the best “inventory” of talent at our fingertips. Building world-class best practices and an employer brand that gets and keeps the attention of A-players is key to our success. When you hire us, you immediately benefit from the years we’ve spent building our brand and relationships with sales, managers, and leaders in the building products industry.
Here are just a few strategies we use to ensure we can deliver best-in-class building products sales, manager, and executive level talent fast:
Rikka’s articles appear in trade magazines like LBM Journal, ProSales, Remodeling, and more.
NATIONAL NEWS + MEDIA
Rikka’s advice has been featured on Fast Company, NFIB, AmEx Open Forum, CBS Small Business Pulse, Huffington Post, and more.
ASSOCIATIONS + CONFERENCES
Rikka is selected to speak at local, regional, and national conferences like KBIS and ProDealer Summit.
We share helpful articles, videos, and audios about how to hire, how to get hired, and how to get better results to over 100,000 building product professionals every month.
VALUE FIRST APPROACH
We reach out to targeted building products leaders every single day to introduce our company and see how we can help their career. This value first approach means when we reach out about your opportunity they are much more likely to respond positively.
LONGEVITY + INTEGRITY
We’ve been building relationships with building products professionals since 2001. We believe being real and communicating frequently is the key to powerful partnership. Our clients agree, which is why we have an over 96% client retention rate.
+1 (701) 361-4239