District Manager (Client Company: Building Products Distributor – Installed Services)
Our client a building products distributor with installation and construction services sought an accomplished leader for their Carolinas region. The ideal candidate would have past responsibilities for turning around, developing and growing both Operations and Sales as well as creating and implementing a robust growth business plan.
- Develop and facilitate a plan to recapitalize on existing business while revamping crucial Sales and Operations methodologies
- Grow market share by developing and executing on strategic sales and marketing plans as well as identifying and qualifying potential acquisitions
- Capitalize on expansion capabilities and develop emerging markets; grow region from $20MM to $50MM
- Identify, develop, and introduce new products to the market
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive leadership and management experience with progressive responsibilities; multi-state and multi-location experience required
- Full P&L and Market Share responsibilities for $20MM+
- Demonstrated success developing, managing, and maintaining key customer accounts
- Proven success creating, implementing and managing expansive Sales Strategies and developing, leading and mentoring winning sales teams
Our placed candidate had extensively led Sales teams, Sales Leaders, and Managers and developed numerous relationships with key clients. Through a variety of executive roles, he had been responsible for multiple sites and state business divisions. Demonstrating not only the right types of experience and P&L responsibilities, our placed candidate had proven himself time and time again with his abilities to discover, nurture and explosively grow sales and key accounts as well as effectively lead and grow teams and leaders.
IS IT TIME TO WORK WITH A RECRUITER?
Anyone who’s ever had to take on the tough job of hiring new talent in the building products industry has no doubt DREAMED of handing it off to a recruiter. This quick 10-question quiz will help you understand how to make the most of your hiring process — and grant you access to tons of free trainings, tools, and more! It only takes 5 minutes and delivers a ton of tips along the way! Win/win!