Branch Manager (10+ Placements) Client Company: Plumbing & HVAC distributor
Our industry-leading distributor of plumbing and HVAC supplies sought multiple Branch Managers for various decentralized locations throughout the US. Priding themselves on allowing each location to run themselves with individualized product mixes tailored to the customer base, our client sought incredibly entrepreneurial-minded individuals with excellent customer service, leadership, managerial and communication skills. Our client is very selective and utilizes extensive behavioral analysis processes to ensure the highest level of hiring success.
- Identify, hire, develop and promote exceptional employees
- Balance a highly individualized profit center reality within a large general organization through flexibility, determination, quick-thinking and long-term planning
- Grow sales through exceptional leadership, developing strong customer relationships and providing exceptional service
- Manage teams made up of Sales, Customer Service, Operations and effectively manage full P&L from $1.5MM to $10MM depending on location
Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrated success in Sales, Management, customer development and management and people development
- Strong desire to run their own business and/or past entrepreneurial endeavors
- Prior experience leading individual or multiple locations comprised of Sales, Customer Service, Operations, etc. groups
- Past P&L responsibilities of $3-$10MM
Our 10+ placed Profit Center/Branch Managers have held progressively increasing leadership roles including Operations Manager, District Manager, National Accounts Manager, Project Manager, General Manager, Market Manager, and many others. They managed single and multiple sites, teams from 3-25 and were responsible for P&L from $3MM to $15MM. Exhibiting strong entrepreneurial and leadership tendencies, they have demonstrated the ability to find, recruit, hire and develop teams in Sales, Operations, Customer Service, Warehouse, and Management. The hired candidates excelled in creating and implementing success Sales and Marketing campaigns, seek out and win new sales and grow their markets and profits, even in down markets. They’ve been responsible for AP/AR, payroll, customer service, purchasing, payroll, HR, forecasting and creating/planning sales and operations budgets, and opening up new locations.
IS IT TIME TO WORK WITH A RECRUITER?
Anyone who’s ever had to take on the tough job of hiring new talent in the building products industry has no doubt DREAMED of handing it off to a recruiter. This quick 10-question quiz will help you understand how to make the most of your hiring process — and grant you access to tons of free trainings, tools, and more! It only takes 5 minutes and delivers a ton of tips along the way! Win/win!